AMU Class 9 entrance paper । Previous years papers & Sample test paper for class 9 । How to prepare for the test । AMU entrance exam syllabus.
How to prepare for the AMU Class 9 Entrance Paper
1. In order to get into AMU, first, you should be well aware of the syllabus. You may prefer good coaching for the purpose, else self-study is the best way to conquer any examination. Work upon the fundamental concepts, practice questions and try to cover the majority of the prescribed syllabus. Solve previous year question papers properly, that is according to the test timings.
2. After then you have to learn a few sides books which will make your foundation much strong for the entrance examinations.
3. Just focus on past papers and general level papers including Math, Reasoning, Science, English, Hindi, and Urdu (Basic Knowledge of Hindi, English, & Urdu Grammer). It would be well enough to practice and pass the exam.
4. As you know the syllabus of the entrance exam then you have to study little bit Hindi, Urdu and English from this paper there will be 30 questions in the entrance examinations.
5. But another important point is to score at least 40% in each subject.
6. After then from these all paper you have to score just more than 75 marks which are not tough work.
7. If you want to pass the AMU class 9 entrance paper. You have to first clear the syllabus of class 8th through NCERT book. Stay away from mobile and the Internet as far as possible.
8. Purchase the book of entrance preparation of Arihant Publication or Conception Publication or both and start with these and previous year question papers.
How many marks should you score to qualify for the class 9 entrance exam in AMU?
1. If you are external then 70 or 75+ and if you are internal than 50+ marks.
2. Upto 75% marks are required to qualify for class 9, but its also based on cut-off marks. After qualifying the entrance exam you have to qualify interview also then after you get admission in AMU School.
AMU class 9 entrance paper for the interview
The questions are general in nature. The syllabus is precisely the same as that of the entrance exam. However, it is not the test of students academic knowledge. Rather it’s a personality and aptitude check in relation to other candidates.
Sample questions are:
1. Give us a Short Introduction to you.
2. Why do you want to join the Aligarh Muslim University?
3. Tell us about your Aim in life.
4. What’s your favorite subject?
5. General Knowledge and Awareness.
6. Situations to have Psychometric Analysis.
Delivery in Pdf format on your WhatsApp and email id.
How many students give the AMU class 9 entrance paper per year?
Being one of the prominent educational institutions in India and a dream of almost every student to study in this Alma Mater, it played a very important role in educating society. In a rough figure, we can say that approx 50,000 students are appearing for the class 9 entrance exam every year.
Overview of AMU schools and Other Facilities for students
AMU school for class 9 is good if you get hostel i.e. Minto Circle, because what happens if you are not a native of Aligarh city then it is quite tough to stay. As the schools are far from the, residential place, there is maybe a problem of flooding and loading. And also if you fear of the tough competition of 11th entrance then you should try for 9 class. But I will also suggest you try for 11th directly. From where you are doing schooling now continue with that. And whether it is the school fee or hostel fee both are too cheap and people who are from a poor background can afford it easily.
And one more thing in schools administration only cares about academic not going to give you that much what is needed for cracking the national level competition. If you are enough curious then you can do it by doing self-study. As self-study is the best study one can have.
Are AMU schools a good option for class 9th?
Well, everything has its own pros and cons. But studying in 9 class in AMU has far many pros because the 11th entrance exam of AMU is very competitive! Here are some pros:
1. There is no sort of an unnecessary academic burden. Thus you get enough time to prepare for competitive exams.
2. You become an internal student of AMU which is very beneficial especially in B.Tech and MBBS entrance exams of AMU where there is 50% internal quota. Please note that Internal student here is one who has passed the qualifying exam from AMU (Don’t take it as the minority).
3. Teaching is very good here. The teachers here are well qualified, the majority of them having Masters and Doctorate.
4. The environment here is very competitive since many good students tame admission here.
5. Fees are very low as compared to any other School. You get enough time for self-study.
6. Many students got very good rank in IIT, PMT, AIPMT, AIIMS, JMI, AMU entrances.
7. AMU has its own board. The faculty in AMU is student friendly and of great quality.
8. Unlike CBSE schools AMU schools do not give any large burden of projects. So you will get enough time to prepare for your future competitive exams which you will give after your intermediate.
9. School timings are very friendly. Unlike other schools, you will get back to your home very early. So again this is time-saving and less tiring and you will remain fresh for the entire day.
10. Moreover, since the entrance exam is of a quite tough level so most of the students who enter these schools are quite competitive and intelligent so you will have a healthy environment for studying.
11. All I can say is that AMU schools are excellent to pursue 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th classes, and far better than any of the co-ed schools.
SO at last if you are planning for higher studies with your own potential then good luck it is best.
Available Schools (English Medium) for Boys and total Intake (Seats)
- STS School – 90 seats
- AMU City School – 45 seats
- AMU ABK High School – 60 seats
- S.H. Senior Secondary School – 45 seats
Total seats: 240 seats
Available Schools (English Medium) for Girls and total Intake (Seats)
- AMU Girls School – 90 seats
- AMU ABK High School – 45 seats
- Senior Secondary School – 45 seats
Total seats: 180 seats
Passed Class VIII from a School which is registered and recognized by a competent government authority of India or is affiliated to an approved Public Examination Board.
The candidates must be of the age between 13 to 15 years as on March 31, 2019. i.e. the date of Birth of the applicant must lie between April 01, 2004 to March 31, 2006 (both days inclusive)
Class 9 Entrance Exam Syllabus
The AMU class 9 entrance paper syllabus is the same as prescribed for Class VIII by C.B.S.E. / N.C.E.R.T. and followed in University Schools.
Subjects for Entrance Exam
- URDU – 10 Marks
- ENGLISH – 12 Marks
- HINDI – 8 Marks
- MATHEMATICS – 35 Marks
- SCIENCE – 35 Marks
Total: 100 Marks
Note: It is essential that the candidate should obtain a minimum of 40% marks overall in English, Hindi & Urdu in the written test to be eligible for interview/admission. Know more about AMU SCHOOL
AMU class 9 entrance paper pattern
Objective type questions (MCQ) of one mark each and no negative marking. Click here to download the AMU School Entrance exam Guide to Admission 2019-20
Through the Admission Test. The Total Merit will have the following components:
a) Written Test: 85 Marks
b) Interview: 15 Marks
Note: Candidates shall be called for Interview on the basis of the performance in the written test. For the candidates who qualify written test, obtaining a minimum of 40% marks in the Interview is essential to becoming eligible for selection.
Class 9 Entrance Exam Date and timing
Generally, the Entrance Exam for class 9 is conducted in the Month of March or April (tentatively) every year.
The last date for submission of form is 16.02.2019, Test Date is 31-03.2019, Duration: 2 hours, Scheduled Start: 10:00 am and Application Fee is Rs. 500/-
Entrance Exam Application Forms
The application form needs to be submitted online only. Price 500/- and last is 16.02.2019 and test date is 31.03.2019. There is no need to submit a print-out of the Application Form. Admit Card will be downloadable from AMU Controller’s website one week before the Admission Test date. Click here to register online and submitting the form.
AMU class 9 entrance paper Description
There will be 100 questions. The pattern is the same as it is for the Class 6 Entrance Exam. 30 questions will be for Languages. (English, Hindi an Urdu) The rest 70 questions will be divided into two sections, 35 for Mathematics and 35 for Science.
If you want to purchase AMU class 9 entrance paper of the last 12 years (Previous papers), please contact us.
Price: 200/- (Two hundred only) – PDF format only delivery to your WhatsApp or email id within 2 hrs after payment confirmation.
Futures of AMU class 9 entrance paper & Previous Paper:
▪ AMU Entrance Exam Previous Papers will consist of all subjects and as per Syllabus of 9th Class.
▪ The pattern of AMU Entrance exam Previous Papers will be based on the latest Syllabus.
▪ All the AMU Entrance Sample Paper are prepared by a highly qualified dedicated team of experts.
▪ You can have AMU Entrance Sample Paper & Previous Papers within a day anywhere in the globe.
▪ AMU Entrance Sample Paper & Previous Papers will be sent to your email id or WhatsApp in PDF format only, within 2 hours of payment confirmation.
Please visit our Website regularly for Test papers and all updates on Application Forms and Admissions of AMU School articles. Please share this post on Social Media Like WhatsApp, Facebook & Twitter, etc. so students who are preparing for the AMU School Entrance Exam can be benefited. “Best of Luck”