Web Technologies MCQ | Web Technology MCQ Questions and Answers pdf | Internet and Web Technology MCQ with Answers for all exams.
Web Technologies MCQ
1. The ___ receives a stream of tokens from the parser and sorts them according to function.
Ans: Event switcher
2. DOM stands for ___.
Ans: Document Object Model
3. SAX stands for ___.
Ans: Simple API in XML
4. SAX and DOM are very different Where SAX models the parser, DOM models the XML ___.
5. The main purpose of ___ is to add interactivity to the browser and Web pages.
6. ___ is a full-fledged object-oriented programming language.
7. The ___ is used to manipulate a stored piece of text.
Ans: String Object
8. The ___ contains an array of previously visited URLs by the visitor.
Ans: History Object
8. The ___ represents an open window in a browser.
Ans: Window Object
Ans: HTTP requests
11. HTTP requests provide a mechanism for transferring the data either in text or XML format between the web client and the webserver. (True/False)
12. The ‘A’ in AJAX stands for ___.
13. XMLHttpRequest object property ___ is used to returns a reference to the constructor of an object.
14. XMLHttpRequest object method abort is used to cancels the current HTTP request. (True/False)
15. ___ is used to sets or retrieves the event handler for asynchronous requests.
16. The argument in send method is ignored if the request method is ___.
Ans: GET or HEAD.
17. Abort () method cancels any network activity. (True/False)
18. ___ attribute is used to return the document response entity-body.
Ans: The responseXML
19. The ___ attribute is used to return the text response entity-body.
20. AJAX stands for “___.
21. ___ uses a programming model with display and events.
22. AJAX allows users to continue interacting with a web pages while waiting for data to be returned.
(True / False)
23. AJAX includes HTML and ___ for presenting.
24. Ajax component frameworks can enable more rapid development than direct Ajax frameworks, but with less control. (True / False)
25. ___ is a powerhouse of options for the Ajax programmer.
26. DHTML allows the page author to ___ in their document, independently moving each element from any starting point to any ending point.
Ans: Animate text and image
27. ___ is a formal specification for arranging and styling items in web pages.
28. Variations in web browser implementations, such as ___ and Worldwide Web, made consistent site appearance difficult.
29. SSP stands for ___.
Ans: Stream-based style sheet proposal
30. A markup language is just a set of rules. (True / false)
31. ___ provides a mechanism for transferring the data either in text or XML format between the web client and the webserver.
32. Using an external file, It is simpler to include a ___ file.
33. The X in Ajax stands for ___.
34. In XML, we make up our own ___ names.
35. Like HTML, XML elements can contain other XML element. (True/False)
36. In the ___ method a node list containing all of a node’s child nodes.
37. ___ method takes a single parameter: the node to insert, and inserts that node after the last child node.
38. ___ method takes two parameters: the attribute name and value. If the attribute already exists, it replaces it with the new value. If it doesn’t exist, it creates it.
39. The process of fetching data from an XML file to be filled in an HTML table, using ___ and ___.
40. DSO allows data binding to HTML table elements. (true/false)
41. ___ property holds an array that contains all the child nodes of the document element
42. PHP stands for___
Ans: Hypertext Pre-processor
43. PHP is a ___ scripting language.
44. PHP scripts are always enclosed in between ___ PHP tags.
45. We must save our PHP file with a___ extension, instead of the standard .html extension.
46. In a ___ array, each element in the main array can also be an array.
47. PHP variables must start with a letter or underscore “_”. (true/false)
48. The ___ function is used to collect values from a form sent with method=”post”.
49. The ___ function is used to collect values from a form sent with method=”get”.
50. To add more functionality to a function, we can add ___.
51. To make a communication between the client and the server the client code needs to create a so-called ___ object.
53. ___ function which will change the value of our second field.
54. ___ can be used for interactive communication with a database.
55. Database allows web applications to store information in a systematic way, and retrieve that information later through the use of the structured query. (True/False)
56. To make a communication between the client and the server the client code needs to create a so-called ___ object.
58. ___ function which will change the value of our second field.
59. Ajax, PHP, and Database make a great combination for producing Web-based eCommerce applications. (True/false)
60. ___ is used to request the interface for Update or Insert of the records.
61. ___ is used to request the deletion of the selected records.
62. A ___ is a separate application that stores a collection of data.
63. If a second call is made to mysql_connect() with the same arguments, no new connection will be established. (True/false)
64. MySQL supports over ___ making it ideal for the education industry in which a wide variety of platforms are used.
Ans: 20 platforms
65. MySQL works on many operating systems and with many languages including PHP, PERL, C, C++, JAVA etc. (True/false)
66. MySQL supports large databases, up to 50 million rows or more in a table. The default file size limit for a table is___.
Ans: 4 GB
67. ASP stands for___
Ans: Active Server Page
68. ASP is Web pages that contain server-side scripts in addition to the usual mixture of text and HTML tags.(True/false)
Ans: server-side script
69. ___ variables are used to store information about ALL users in one specific application.
70. Variables cannot contain a ___.
71. In ASP we declare a variable with the use of the ___ keyword.
72. If the ASP appears on the page or the ___, something has gone wrong.
Ans: Source of the page
73. The ___ checks if a condition is true before each time that the code inside the loop is repeated.
Ans: While loop
74. In ___ condition is tested at the bottom instead of at the top of the loop.
Ans: Do loop
75. Response object is used to send information to the user i.e. to the browser. (true/false)
Dear Readers, you may download the pdf form from here. If you like the post on Web Technologies MCQ | Web technology MCQ questions and answers, please share it on social media.