Appraisal sample – Probationary period evaluation report sample
Appraisal sample – Probationary period evaluation report sample: This sample report will give you an overview to prepare a final probation report.
Sub: Report on probation period thru Mr. Branch Manager
I M. Reza joined Eguardian, New Delhi office on 23rd January, 2016 as a Marketing Manager and my probation period will be complete on 24th July, 2018. I am submitting my report through my respective boss Mr. M.K. Mishra, Branch Manager, New Delhi.
Nature and Scope of the job/responsibility:
- Follow up for outstanding payments.
- Payment collections and appraisal to HQ.
- Follow up and payment collection at Clients for training programs.
- Preparation of Imprest statement.
- Mailing/emailing “Introduction letter” of Eguardian services to the clients.
- OFFERS to new and existing clients.
- Follow up for new W/O.
- Support for open training programmes.
- Follow up for participants for open training programs.
- Scheduling jobs in N. Region.
- Collection of samples.
- Follow up and collections of Reagent-A, B, C & Glass slides for lab. Purpose.
- Providing logistic support to HQ personnel visiting Northern Region.
I have achieved many more from my respective boss Mr. M.K. Mishra. He is a cooperative and assertive boss. He is a real motivator and gives freedom to decision making, think and work ownself.
I have gained to work in a team and as well as individually. Marketing for Eguardian services, strategic planning for future goals, targets achievements and observations.
Name: M. Reza
Designation: Marketing Manager
Location: New Delhi (Northern Area office)
Joining date: 23rd January, 2016
Report Preparation Date: 15-05-2018
Comments by Branch Head:……………………………………………………………………………………………….
You may contact us for the answers for the above Jamia CDOL Assignment
If you want to purchase Assignments, Model papers and Project report please do contact us.
Dear readers, if you liked the post ” Appraisal sample – Probationary period evaluation report sample ” please do not forget to share with your friends at Facebook or other social media. Click on below button to share.
If you have any kind of information, suggestion related to this post, or want to ask any question please make comment in the below comment box.