RRB Kolkata Commercial Apprentice Exam MCQs with Answers
RRB Kolkata Commercial Apprentice Exam
Facing towards centre, A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a circle.
F is third from B’s right which is third from H’s right.
A is third from H’s left C is fourth from A’s left
E is third from D’s right, which is not A’s neighbour.
1. In which of the following pairs, second one is immediately right to the first one?
(D) None of these
2. Who is second to the D’s left?
(D) Data insufficient
3. Who is third to the G’s left?
4. Who is fourth to the C’s left?
(D) Data insufficient
5. What is the place of ‘B’ with reference to D?
(A) Only I
(B) Only I and II
(C) Only II
(D) Only Ill and IV
Directions—(Q 6-8) which of the following is correctly spelt?
Directions—(Q. 9 and 10) choose the one which best expresses the same sentence in indirect/Direct Speech
9. I don’t know the way. Do you? He asked—
(A) He asked me if I knew the way which he didn’t.
(B) He said that he didn’t know the way and asked me I did.
(C) He told that he did not know the way, but wondered if knew.
(D) He said that he didn’t know the way and did I know it.
10. Animals which feed on grass are called —
Directions—(Q. 11—15) Choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given capital.
16. 1 kg mass has a potential energy of 1 joule relative to the ground when it is at a height of?
(A) 0.102 m
(B) 1 m
17. A particle moves in a circle of radius r. In half the period of revolution, its displacement, distance covered is—
(B) r?2, ?r
18. A fort has provisions for 80 days. If after 15 days 500 men strengthen they and the food last 40 days thereafter, how many men were there in the fort?
19. The ratio of marks obtained by Vinod and Vasu is 6: 5. If the combined average of their percentage is 68.75 and their sum of the marks is 275, the total marks for which exam was conducted is?
20. A zookeeper counted the heads of the animals in a zoo and found it to be 80. When he counted the legs of the animals he found it to be 260. If the zoo had either pigeons or horses, how many horses were there in the zoo?
21. A Railway halt ticket costs half the full fare and the reservation charge is the same on half ticket on full ticket. One reserved first class ticket from Chennai to Trivandrum costs Rs, 216 and one full reserved and one-half reserved first class tickets cost As. 327. What is the basic first class full fare and what is the reservation charge?
(A) Rs 105 and Rs.6
(B) As. 216 and Rs. 12
(C) Rs. 210 and Rs. 12
(D) Rs 210and Rs.6
22. If each child is given 10 sweets, there are 3 sweets left over. But if each is given 11, then the number of sweet are 4 less. Find the number of sweets—
23. The product of the digits of a two digit number is 24. If its unit’s exceeds twice its ten’s digit by 2, find the number?
24. The number of triangles possible in a regular octagon is?
25. A stairway 10 ft high is such that each step accounts for half a foot upward and one foot forward. What distance will an ant travel if it starts from ground level to reach the top of the stairway?
26. If the sum of the interior angles of a regular polygon measures up to 1440 degrees, how many sides does the polygon have?
27. If the diagonal and the area of a rectangle are 25 m and 168 vu what is the length of the rectangle?
28. A force F is applied on a square plate of side L. If the percentage error in the determination of L is 2% and that of F is 4%, the maximum permissible error in pressure is?
29. Two forces, equal in magnitude, have a resultant with its magnitude equal to either. The angle between them is?
30. A trader increases the cost of an article by 10% and gives 5% discount. Find his profit or loss
(A) 10% profit
(B) 10% loss
(C) 4.5% loss
(D) 4.5% profit
31. A student secured 210 marks in an examination and failed by 21 marks. If the pass marks are 33% find the maximum marks—
32. If simple interest on Rs. 600 for 4 years and on Rs. 600 for 2 years, combined together is Rs. 180, find the rate of interest?
33. A group of labour wished to complete the work in 25 days. But 10 labourers did not turn-up and the work got completed in 35 days.
Find the approximate number of labourers in the beginning?
34. A clock shows 6 hrs. 40 min. What time will the plane mirror, kept before it, show?
(A) 3:20 hrs.
(B) 6:20 hrs.
(C) 4:20 hrs
(D) 9:20 hrs
35. In a party 15 people shake their hands with each other. How many times did the hand-shake take place?
36. A is father of B, who is sister of C, but C is neither B’s sister, nor A’s daughter. D is mother of B and C, how C is related to D?
37. The selling price of a pen is Rs.16. If the shopkeeper bears the per cent loss equal to its cost price find out its cost price?
(B) Rs. 25
38. A train 160 m long crosses 160 m long platform in 16 seconds. The speed of the train is?
(B) 75 km/h
(D) 60 km/h
39. In a class of 30 students and 2 teachers, the students got sweets worth 20% of the total number of students and teacher got sweets worth 30% of the total number of students.
Find the total quantity of the sweets
(D) None of these
40. A man takes 8 minutes to type a page. If 1710 pages are to be typed in the afternoon between 1 O’clock to 2 O’ clock, how many men are required ?
(D) None of these
1:D 2:A 3:B 4:A 5:B 6:B
7:C 8:A 9:B 10:C 11:A 12:B
13:B 14:A 15:B 16:A 17:A 18:B
19:B 20:C 21:D 22::B 23:C 24:C
25:D 26:A 27:D 28:D 29:D 30:D
31:A 32:B 33:C 34:A 35:D 36:B
37:A 38:A 39:D 40:D
If you want to purchase Assignments, Model papers and Project report please do contact us.
Dear readers, if you liked the post please do not forget to share with your friends at Facebook or other social media. Click on below button to share.
If you have any kind of information, suggestion related to this post, or want to ask any question please make comment in the below comment box.