How to sale on Instagram – Tips and Techniques to Sales on Instagram
Brief of this Ebook: Top Instagram Marketing Tips to Boost Your Business. Many small businesses are turning to social media and mobile advertising to help create curiosity, grow their brand and ultimately sell more products; and Instagram is great for both physical and online products and services. It’s become a place where users are ready, willing and able to purchase right on the spot. Get insight into some of the most proven techniques to boost your business.
File Type: PDF
File Size: 420 KB
Print Length: 18 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
BEST EBOOK TO BOOMING SALES WITH INSTAGRAM
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. BOOMING SALES WITH INSTAGRAM
2. Top Instagram Marketing Tips to Boost Your Business
3. INSTAGRAM – A BOOMING PLATFORM FOR A SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLATFORM IS INSTAGRAM GOOD FOR MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS?
4. REASONS WHY SHOULD YOU BE USING INSTAGRAM FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
5. INSTAGRAM MARKETING TIPS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
6. INSTAGRAM MARKETING: BUILDING BRAND AWARENESS AND FOLLOWERS
7. HOW TO CREATE INSTAGRAM POSTS THAT BOOST SALES
8. 3 STEPS FOR EFFECTIVE INSTAGRAM MARKETING
9. 4 WAYS YOU CAN USE INSTAGRAM TO BOOST YOUR BRAND’S IMAGE
10. SIMPLE TIPS TO ENHANCE YOUR INSTAGRAM STRATEGY
11. 5 PHOTO TIPS TO BOOST YOUR INSTAGRAM MARKETING
12. COMMON MYTHS ABOUT USING INSTAGRAM FOR BUSINESS
1. INSTAGRAM – A BOOMING PLATFORM FOR A SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLATFORM
One of the best things that social media has brought to digital marketing is that it allowed businesses to communicate with their target market in a platform where they are always present. Moreover, it has given them a way for brands, whether big or small business, to get richer insights from the accurate data that they can pluck out from their activities on social media.
Instagram is one of these platforms. It has become one of the most popular photo-sharing apps that is why a lot of businesses have already considered using the platform to help increase awareness about a specific campaign or to boost sales. Let’s take a look at the ways on how Instagram can help your business:
1. Use a unique, crisp, and attractive hashtag
Hashtags are not only important for Twitter; they also play a prominent role on Instagram. It’s a big way of how users can find you through their mobile Instagram searches. As compared to Twitter, here you’re not restricted by character count. You can include a few tags in your posts to get connected. While deciding on a hashtag for branding, it is advisable to create brand-specific hashtags. Try to keep it as unique and crisp as possible. Try multiple variants of hashtags such as brand-specific hashtags, general hashtags, and trending hashtags, to get noticed in searches.
Examples of brand-specific hashtags are:
An ideal general hashtag should be prepared with two words over a single word to make it meaningful e.g. rather than #QL, #AskQL is a better hashtag.
2. Consistently interact with your followers
Once you get follower/s, do not shy away to stay engaged. Constantly post impressive content which your followers find relevant to their interest and business. Avoid throwing random posts, i.e. once in a week or ten in a go, as far as possible. At least, twice a day posting is requisite. Once your followers start increasing, you can start posting three to four times a day.
Consistency matters most! According to Anthony Carbone, “If you stick to a niche and show authenticity and passion in your posts, you will find a strong following”
The more people you can dynamically involve and persuade to comment on your content (images/videos), the better for you. Since it will inculcate the interest for others who want to contribute or comment on your content as well.
3. Do not bore your audience with information overload
No doubt consistency is inevitable, but if it lacks harmony and relevancy of content, it results in either spamming or information overload. Keep your frequency correct and consistent. Rather than preaching them, engage with them. It’s better to ask sometimes, they should feel being valued. Dig out meaningful interaction from them.