Preparing for exams can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to subjects like Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD). To excel in the exams, it is essential to have a strong grasp of the concepts and be well-prepared with practice OOAD MCQs questions.
If you find yourself looking for a comprehensive resource that provides top 75 OOAD Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with answers, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with an opportunity to download a PDF containing these MCQs that will help you prepare effectively for your exams in 2023. Object Oriented Analysis and Design Multiple Choice Questions with answers for preparation of MCA, BCA, BSC IT, MSC IT courses.
Top 75 OOAD MCQs with answers
1. We can analyze functional requirements for a system using ___ techniques which are part of object oriented analysis.
Ans. Object modelling
2. ___ defines the relationship among classes where one class shares the structure or behaviour of another defined class.
3. The main advantage of ___ is that it helps to reduce complexity by allowing one interface to specify an action of general class.
4. ___ supports the ability to build applications by selecting and assembling objects from libraries.
Ans. Object technology
5. ___ is a new way of analyzing software that is based on abstractions existing in the real world.
Ans. Object orientated development
6. Object-oriented software deals with ___.
7. Object-oriented systems are more ___ than traditional systems because we can build new behaviours from existing objects in the object oriented system
8. Object-oriented system is implemented to ___ the real world in a better way than traditional methods do.
9. We consider ___as one of the underlying principles of the object-oriented system development.
10. ___ is the new architecture introduced by the object management group to reuse objects among tool.
Ans. Common Object Request Broker Architecture
11. Object oriented image classification has made way for inversion techniques like___.
Ans. Synthetic aperture radar images
12. In the future work of OOAD, classes can be derived from domain requirements using ___ as the basis.
13. Object oriented development offers us a different model differing from __ software development.
14. We create ___ of functionality using object oriented development.
15. We ___ the objects because they are shaped from the real-world problem domain.
16. The core of the unified approach is ___ use case.
17. Unified approach is a ___ for software development.
18. We can develop applications using ___ architecture.
19. ___ means we can reuse the common properties of different classes and form a new class with it.
20. In data-centric methodology, we first choose the ___ ___ required and then write the algorithm for the task.
Ans. Data structures
21. ___ is defined as the property of an object oriented system, which allows us to build new objects from the existing ones.
22. ___ means that the same operation may behave differently for different classes.
23. ___ is defined as the relationship between objects and classes.
24. The number of times the instances of a class can relate to a single instance is known as ___.
25. We use ___ to refer to each object using its unique identity.
26. A ___ is defined as a group of objects with the same structure and behaviour.
27. We can use a ___ to implement the behaviour of an object.
28. ___are known as non-specific functions.
29. A ___ tells us how to do a task and a ___ tells us what to do in the task.
Ans. Function, Message
30. The generic classes are grouped at the top as the___.
31. The waterfall model assumes that the requirements are well known before the ___ commences.
32. Maintenance phase consists of all the activity after the ___ of software.
33. After the testing phase, ___ for a system is developed.
34. The final agenda of building high-quality software is to ___ the user.
35. There are basically ___ ways to perform system testing by which we can actually test a system.
36. Validation is always ___ in its approach.
37. A prototype is a ___ of a description of a software product developed.
38. Component-based software development (CBD) mainly deals with building ___ software systems.
39. Incremental testing is a form of ___ test model.
40. If an object has to be reusable, more efforts are required to ___ it.
41. Reusability makes the job of ___clear.
42. Reusability is one of the major benefits associated with ___.
Ans. Object Oriented systems development
43. In object oriented systems, the ___ and ___ ___ are grouped together with their properties and behaviours.
Ans. Data structures, algorithms
44. An ___ is a real-world entity, comprised of data and logic used to describe the data.
45. An ___ is defined as an entity used to set the properties of an object.
46. ___ is the description of the static and dynamic relationships among the components of the pattern.
47. The unified approach determines the combined framework of the different methodologies using ___ to explain the model and software development process documentation.
48. In the ___ phase the static class diagram that represents the system is obtained.
49. ___ layer contains all objects that signify the business, both data and activities.
50. James Rumbaugh and his colleagues in 1991 developed a method called ___.
Ans. Object modelling technique
51. ___ is the phase where the core requirements of the system are determined.
52. ___ defines the classes and objects and explains the relationship between the objects in the domain.
Ans. The domain model
53. Documenting the ___ gives us a suitable situation and the restriction and forces that affect the solution of a problem.
54. ___ depict the features of a good pattern and help in creating them.
55. Dynamic model is a collection of ___or___ over a stipulated period of time.
Ans. Behaviours, procedures
56. Dynamic modelling is most useful during the ___ phases of the system development.
Ans. Implementation phase
57. Object diagrams can be considered as an instance of ___ ___.
Ans. Class diagram
58. The interaction diagram comprises ___ and ___.
Ans. Sequence diagram, collaboration diagram
59. The ___ shows a set of nodes and their relationship.
Ans. Deployment diagram
60. The ___ is used to represent the direction in which the name has to read in the binary notation.
Ans. Black triangle
61. The ___ can show only one association for an object at a time.
Ans. OR association
62. The two types of generalizations are ___ and ___.
Ans. Shared target style, separate target style
63. A use case is represented by an ___.
64. When you have one use case similar to another the ___ relationship comes into play.
65. The use-case concept was introduced by ___.
Ans. Ivar Jacobson
66. UML ___ diagrams can be considered an elaborate flow diagram.
67. The UML ___ diagrams have a horizontal and vertical dimension.
68. Hierarchical nesting can be done in ___ diagrams.
69. ___ diagrams are used to model physical components.
70. The deployment diagram consists of ___ shown by a ___.
Ans. Node, cuboid
71. One component can be connected to another component using ___.
Ans. Dashed arrows
72. The packages are represented in the form of a ___.
73. Dashed arrows in models show ___.
74. The ___ of a package may be shown by graphic nesting of the figures or by the expansion of a package.
75. ___ models are derived from the existing models but have specific properties pertaining to our problem domain.
Our Top 75 OOAD MCQs with answers pdf download for exams 2023 is a valuable resource for students preparing for their exams. These multiple-choice questions cover a wide range of topics in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, providing a comprehensive review of the subject matter.
We hope that these MCQs have helped you in your exam preparation and increased your understanding of OOAD concepts. If you found this resource helpful, we encourage you to share it on social media platforms so that other students can benefit from it as well. Together, let’s spread the knowledge and help each other succeed in our exams!