Preparing for exams can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to subjects like Multimedia. With so much information to cover, it is crucial to have the right resources at hand. If you are in search of Fundamentals of Multimedia MCQ with answers specifically tailored for the subject of, then you have come to the right place.
This article aims to provide you with a valuable resource in the form of a PDF that contains an extensive collection of MCQs along with their corresponding answers. So whether you are a student looking to test your knowledge or an educator seeking additional material for your students, this article will prove beneficial in helping you prepare effectively for your upcoming exam on Fundamentals of Multimedia.
Fundamental of Multimedia MCQ questions and answers
1. The first mass communication medium was ___.
2. In 1945, the Memex was developed by ___.
Ans. Vannevar Bush
3. MPEG-1 was approved as an international standard for digital video in the year ___.
4. WWW stands for ___.
Ans. World Wide Web
5. Is Text one form of media?
6. Auditory media triggers our ___ senses.
7. ___ media refers to how the information is represented internally by the computer.
Ans. Representation media
8. Is pen drive a storage media?
9. Video is dynamic media.
10. Multimedia application should process at least one static and one dynamic medium.
11. The property of jumping or navigating from one point within a presentation to another point without much delay is called ___.
12. Compact Disc is a (sequential/ random access) device. (Tick the correct answer).
13. Multimedia information is divided into individual units called packets.
14. A sequence of individual packets transmitted in a time-dependent manner is called ___.
15. A clock signal is used in ___ transmission mode.
16. ___ transmission mode gives both maximum and minimum end-to-end delay.
17. Multimedia is used in designing architectural parts.
18. Multimedia can be used to promote tourism.
19. An analogue signal varies continuously over space and/or time.
20. The maximum displacement of the oscillating particle from its mean position is known as____.
21. Match column [A] with column [B]:
|Column [A]||Column [B]|
|Column [A]||Column [B]|
22. Time-independent media is also called ___ media.
23. ASCII stands for ___.
Ans. American Standard Code for Information Interchange
24. Formatted texts are those which contain not only alphanumeric characters but also some control characters.
25. Hypertext is unformatted text.