MBA projects (also known as dissertation, thesis or disquisition) is a well defined documented course of actions that describes in detail the entire process of a research / event and it’s findings. Typical dissertation MBA Projects consist of a title page, a table of content, an abstract and a body comprising of various chapters like introduction, literature review, conclusions, references or bibliography.
Like assignments, mba projects writing is also an essential part of numerous courses at under graduate as well as post graduate level. Along with mba projects report we do also offer synopsis, and ppt presentation for various courses without any extra charges.
MBA Projects, synopsis, and synopsis of various regular as well as distance learning undergraduate and postgraduate courses for various institutions like SMU – Sikkim Manipal University, SMUDE, AIMA, AMITY, IGNOU, SCDL, JAMIA, AMU, JHU etc.
Price: For price details please visit our Price Section Page Click here
MBA Projects feature:
▪ You can avail various synoposis instantly on request for free of cost through mail.
▪ You have pay only for final mba projects report and presentation after getting the approval from the university.
▪ You have to inform us the approval status through email or phone at the sametime you have pay the cost of project.
▪ MBA Projects report will be sent to your email id within 1-3 days after payment confirmation.
▪ MBA Projects report will send in MS word (doc. / docx.) format and Presentation in Powerpoint (ppt.) format only.
▪ Project report will consist of less then 100 pages and as per the institutions instruction and guidelines.
▪ Project reports are solely prepared by our highly qualifiied and expert team.
▪ No two indiviual will have the same copy of project report or synopsis.
▪ Project report are completely plagiarism free.
MBA Projects topics for Banking Management
1. A Comparative study of customer services in ICICI and SBI
2. A Case Study of Merchant Banking Services by Private/Public Banks
3. A Case Study of selected Banks in Public & Private Sector Operating in India with reference to Products and Services
4. A Comparative Study of Bancassurance Products in Banks
5. A study of credit appraisal and risk management in ICICI bank housing loans
6. A Study of Investment and Portfolio Management Services in Private/Public Banks
7. A Study of Management of NPAs in SBI Bank (any bank) – strategies for Recovery
8. A Study of Working capital Management in Indian Private/Public Banks
9. A study on Asset – Liability Management using Gap analysis
10. A Study on Credit Risk Management Practices in ……….Bank
11. A Study on Credit Services of Private/Public Banks in any…..region
12. A Study on Financial Performance (analysis) of Banks – by Financial Statement Analysis
13. A study on Foreign Exchange Risk Exposure in …………banks
14. A Study on Impact of Technology on Private/Public Banks in any………..region
15. A Study on Mergers and Acquisitions in Private/Public Banks
16. A Study on Risk Management in Private/Public Banks
17. A Study on Securitisation in Private/Public Banks
18. An Analysis of Retail Banking in Indian Banking Sector
19. An Appraisal of Institutional Banking Services in ….any SME sector
20. Analysis of SARFESAI Act on NPAs on Private/Public Banks
21. Analytical Study on Core Banking With Reference to ING Vysya Bank
22. Cash management at Standard Chartered Bank
23. Comparative analysis of insurance Companies
24. Comparative analysis of insurance Companies with special reference to products & consumer behavior at ING Vysya
25. Comparative Analysis of SBI & HDFC Bank Regarding Personal Loan
26. Co-Operative Banks-Rural Marketing
27. Customer Satisfaction with Reference to ICICI Bank
28. Effectiveness of CRM Programme in State Bank of India
29. Forfaiting and Factoring Services by XYZ Banks
30. Non-Performing Assets Challenge to the Public Sector Banks
31. Performance of EXIM bank w.r.t any products/services in………region
32. Profitability & Operational Efficiency of HDFC Bank Ltd
33. Retail Banking in India
34. Rural Banking in India
35. Service Quality in Retail Banks in Private and Public Banking Sector in India
36. Study of Retail Banking products and services – Customer satisfaction at branch
MBA Projects topics for Finance Management
1. A comparative study of bancassurance products in banks
2. A Comparative Study of cost of capital in Automobile /Steel/Pharma/Finance industry
3. A Comparative study of Equity linked Savings Schemes floated by domestic Mutual fund players.
4. A comparative study of Finance performance of banks using various ratios.
5. A Comprehensive Study On Financial Analysis with reference to HDFC Bank
6. A PROJECT REPORT ON FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS IN BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED
7. A Study of Mutual fund
8. A study of working capital management in small scale industries
9. A Study on “Consumer Behavior” on Capital Guarantees Schemes With Reference to ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd
10. Agency business model of insurance companies “competitive strategies”
11. Analysis of Financial Statements of Central Bank of India, Assagao Branch
12. Channel Development at Max New York Life Insurance Corporation
13. Comparative Analysis of Mutual Fund with Special Reference to SBI Mutual Fund
14. Comparative Study on the Performance of HDFC and ICICI Prudential Mutual Funds
15. Comparison Between Religare and Stock Trading Services
16. Dematerialization – The scope and effect.
17. Financial Appraisal of Project Financed by SBI
18. Financial Inclusion- The scope and effect in Indian economy
19. Financial overview of Axis Bank and comparative study of current account and saving account with other banks
20. Financial Performance Analysis
21. Indian Capital Market and Online Trading
22. Mergers and acquisitions
23. Portfolio Management Services – An investment option – A.N. CAPITAL MARKET LIMITED
24. Portfolio Management Services – An investment option – Sharekhan
25. Potential of Life insurance Industry in Surat Market – With reference to Kotak Life Insurance
26. Profitability and Operational Efficiency of banks in India
27. Profitability and Operational Efficiency of Public Sector banks
28. Rural banking in India
29. Study of inland bill discounting under letter of credit and Analysis of Working capital and of Yarn division of Vardhman textiles ltd
30. Study of Risk Management Practices in Canara Bank
31. The future of Investment banks in the post Lehman Brothers era
32. The impact of Global recession on Information Technology sector in India
33. The impact of recent global economic slump on Indian capital market
34. The scope of Microfinance in Indian context
35. The study on Indian Financial System post liberalization
36. Working Capital Management in Express Infratech Pvt. Ltd.
37. Working Capital Management of Wings Biotech
MBA Projects topics for Healthcare Service Management
1. A Comparative Study of In-house Pharmacy and Retail Pharmacy in region of Karnataka/Bihar/UP.
2. A Comparative Study on Cost Analysis of the Various Departments in XYZ Hospital with a view of Cost-cutting
3. A Comparative Study on Patient Satisfaction in Executive Suites, VIP Suites, OPD, General Ward & Laboratory Services
4. A Comparative Study on Waiting Time in Various Hospital Departments of XYZ Hospital with a view to Decrease Waiting Time
5. A Cost Analysis Study in General Ward (or any other department) of a Hospital to Develop User Charges
6. A Study of Sickness Absenteeism Among Various Groups of Hospital Employees
7. A Study on Formulation of Marketing Strategies to Promote a Healthcare Service (e.g., ‘Women Wellness Check-up’ Promotions)
8. A Study on Growth and Recent Developments in Pharmaceutical Industry
9. A Study on Hospital Acquired Infections and Prevention in Rural/Urban/MNC Hospitals
10. A Study on Involvement of Doctors/Nurses/Paramedics in Rural Healthcare of UP/Tamilnadu/Bihar
11. A Study on Job Satisfaction of Nurses/Paramedic Staff in ICU/Operation Theatre/Wards, etc.
12. A Study on Medical Representative’s Triumphs and Trials with an intent to Improve Liaison of Medical Reps and Doctors
13. A Study on Patient Satisfaction in any one department in a Multi- specialty Hospital. w .r .t. Health Screening Dept.
14. A Study on the Efficiency of CSSD (or any other department of a multi- specialty hospital)
15. A Study on the Identification of Causes of Delays in In-patient Discharges with a view to Avoid Delays & Increase Satisfaction
16. A Study on the Identification of Causes of Delays in Patient Transfer in XYZ Hospital (Internal/External) with an intent to Decrease Waiting Time and Increase Patient Satisfaction
17. A Study on the Identification of High Risk Groups w.r.t. those Spinal Disorders/Heart Attacks or any other lifestyle condition
18. A Study on the Identification of the Causes of Delays in Cashless Hospitalisation with an intent to Reduce Time Lags
19. A Study on the Wellness Practices in a Target Group w .r .t. MNC’s Employees, School Children and Older Adults
20. A Study on Waste Disposal Management in XYZ Hospital with an intent to Ensure Safe Disposal
21. A Study on Work Safety for Employees in the Radiology Department/ Waste Disposal Department/Lab/Housekeeping, etc.
22. Stress Management of employees of Reliance Fresh, Calicut (Kerala)
MBA Projects topics for Human Resource Management (HRM)
1. A comparative study of team effectives in an organization: Team effectiveness assessment measure.
2. A detailed study of promotion and reward policy of organization
3. A study of Compensation Management System
4. A Study of HR Practices in ITC
5. A study of performance appraisal / performance management system in XYZ organization
6. A study of quality of work life in an organization.
7. A Study on Importance of HRM in Surveillance in PIDS with respect to Veecon Magal Security System, IGI Airport New Delhi
8. A Study on Pay Roll Software’s used in Talentpro India HR Pvt. Ltd, Chennai and HR Roll in Payroll
9. An analytical study of Recruitment & Selection at Pragathi Consultancy Services
10. An Overview of HR & Attrition Analysis at Clariant Chemicals India Pvt Ltd.
11. Assessment of role stress amongst the employees of XYZ organization
12. Compensation Management: “An Analysis in Respect of Salary 9th Pay Revision in IOCL, Guwahati Refinery
13. Competency Mapping for the Employees in Indo Shell Cast Pvt. Ltd., Coimbatore
14. Competency mapping in an organization
15. Critical Skill Mapping of Employees based on 4Q Toyota model TATA STEEL Ltd., Jamshedpur
16. Effectiveness of Training Programmes’ in employees of DSCL, Kota
17. e-HRM Practices
18. Employee Relations at Godfrey Phillips India Pvt Ltd
19. Employees Absenteeism at Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai
20. Employees Motivation at BHEL (HARDWAR)
21. Employees Retention in Private Sector
22. Employees Satisfaction in IOCL Panipat Refinery
23. Employees Welfare Measures in BPL Ltd, Palakkad
24. Factors which motivate the employees of The Grand Bhagwati
25. Human Resource Planning in Dainik Bhaskar
26. Human Resource Planning with Reference to Saudi Hollandi Bank
27. Human Resource Practices in Hotel Industry
28. JOB SATISFACTION OF EMPLOYEES AT RELIANCE FRESH, CALICUT (Kerala)
29. Job Satisfaction of Employees at Seva Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
30. Job Satisfaction of Employees of BHEL, Jagdishpur
31. Job satisfaction survey at XYZ organization
32. Management of Political Behaviour in Organization
33. Mapping training need of employees: Training Need Analysis
34. Mapping Training Needs of Employees – Training Need Analysis for XYZ Company
35. Motivational analysis of organization
36. Performance Appraisal System for HCL
37. Promotion and Reward Policy of ONGC at Vadodara
38. Recruitment and Selection Process at Moser Baer India Ltd
39. Retention strategy for employees
40. Study of organizational culture OCTAPACE profile
41. To perceive the efficiency ofTalent and Reward Management framework of The Grand Bhagwati- Surat
42. Training & Development at Airtel
43. Training and development at BSNL
44. Training effectiveness in an organization
45. Training Need Analysis at Nestle India Ltd., Moga
MBA Projects topics for Information System Management (IS)
1. A study on Electronic data storage- Steel factory, Mumbai
2. A webpage design using JAVA-Google page
3. Automation of Banking database, XYZ Bank.
4. Automation of Customer Relation Database, A SAP Product
5. COMPANY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS)
6. COMPUTER NETWORKING
7. DEVELOPING AN ENCRYPTED PHONEBOOK FOR A BLUETOOTH ENABLED DEVICE
9. Electronic Data Storage – Steel Factory, Mumbai
10. Enterprise Resource Planning-Synopsis
11. ERP Project implementation in company
13. Healthcare system
14. Hospital Management System-Database Approach, Mangala hospital
15. Information security challenges in organization
16. Intranet system of Panti Computers
17. Managing the shoppingcart
18. Marketing Information System
19. Online Employee Health Care System
20. Online Shopping in JAVA
21. PAYROLL SYSTEM
22. Risk analysis of information system security
23. Role of software agents as a collaborative tool-Ecommerce
24. Social Networking Website
25. WIRELESS NETWORK RESEARCH
MBA Projects topics for International Business Management
1. A Study on Changes in Banking Industry after Incorporation of FEMA
2. A Study on Cross Cultural Issues and Managing Cross Border Teams wrt any Industry
3. A Study on HR policies – Global and Local w.r.t any MNC/Sectors
4. A Study on Impact of FDI on any particular sector
5. A Study on Impact of HRM Practices on Operational Performance in MNCs
6. A Study on Market entry Strategies and Programmes for a particular sector/Company/ Product
7. A Study on Multinational Mergers and Acquisitions w.r.t any Industry
8. A Study on Strategies adopted by MNCs to cope with Indian brands
9. A Study on Transfer Pricing- Issues and Government Policies w.r.t any Industry
10. Garments Industry Department, Working and Export
MBA Projects topics for Marketing Management
1. A Market Feasibility Study for New X-ray Machines from Wipro-GE Medical Systems
2. A Study of Marketing Strategies & Distribution Channels in North Karnataka for Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Co. Ltd.
3. A Study to improve Awareness level of Triraksha Welfare Scheme among farmers for Tractors & Farm Equipment Ltd
4. A Study to increase Penetration Level & Brand Loyalty among existing consumers of Samsung India Electronics Ltd.
5. Car Market and Buying Behavior- A study of Consumer Perception
6. Creativity in Advertising
7. CUSTOMER PERCEPTION AND SATISFACTION
8. Customer Satisfaction with reference to Reliance Communications
9. Demand Forecasting for Orion-ERP Package for ICICI Infotech in Bangalore, based on Small & Medium Enterprises.
10. Develop And Implement The New Marketing Strategies For TANISHQ In West Bengal
11. Developing a Service Delivery Model to bridge the gap between services expected & provided by ICICI Home Loans.
12. Distribution Mapping & Dealer Satisfaction Survey for Nokia Mobile Phones.
13. Formulation of Marketing Strategies to Improve Market Share of LG Microwave Ovens
14. Improving the Effectiveness & Efficiency of Operations at Cox & Kings India Ltd.
15. Internet as a Marketing tool with reference to Naukari.com
16. Internet Marketing
17. Market Survey & Product Promotion in Reliance Communications
18. Marketing Mix Mapping for Hair in Refrigerators, Washing Machines and Air Conditioners Segment
19. Marketing Policies in LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
20. Marketing Strategies in LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
21. MARKETING STRATEGIES OF TOP BRANDS OF COLD DRINKS
22. Marketing Strategies of Vodafone
23. Measurement & Management of Customer Satisfaction of Hyderabad Central at IMRB International
24. Radio Advertising
25. Rural Marketing
26. Strategies for Increasing the Occupancy Rate of the Taj West End Hotel, Bangalore
MBA Projects topics for Operation Management
1. A Study on Aggregate Planning and Master Production Schedule in XYZ company
2. A Study on Airline Service Industry
3. A Study on Automobile Industry
4. A Study on Computer Aided Management in XYZ company
5. A Study on ERP Selection Process in SMEs in……region
6. A Study on Flexible Manufacturing Systems in production w.r.t XYZ company
7. A Study on Hotel Industry in India
8. A Study on Indian Airlines
9. A Study on Indian Call Center
10. A Study on Production and Inventory Control in……………manufacturing company
11. A study on Production and inventory control, procurement, distribution, and their interrelationships.
12. A Study on Role of Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing wrt …region
13. A study on the methods of planning, organizing, and controlling maintenance.
14. A Study on the Role Of Internet in Supply Chains Management of XYZ company
15. A study on tools and techniques (e.g., CPM and PERT) developed to aid the planning, scheduling, and control of projects.
16. A study on Total Quality Management, human resources, finance and accounting, information systems, and their interrelationships
17. A Study on Value Analysis to effectively control costs in XYZ company
18. Analysis and Design of Service Operations using Waiting Lines in XYZ company
19. Application of Quantitative Analysis and Computers for managerial decision making in operations problems
20. Application of Quantitative Analysis in managerial decision making in operations problems w.r.t any industry
21. Computer and Quantitative models used in formulating managerial problems
22. Computer Integrated Manufacturing
23. Concepts and Techniques of Value Analysis to effectively control costs
24. Concepts and Techniques related to materials management
25. Deterministic and Stochastic inventory models
26. Dignosis and Measures for Consumer Perception about Amul Butter
27. Ethical Issues in Operations Management
28. Flexible Manufacturing Systems
29. Indian Pharmaceutical Industry- An Evergrowing Market in India
30. Investigation into computerized production technology
31. JUST IN TIME PRODUCTION TO REDUCE INVENTORY LEVEL
32. Just In Time Production.
33. Logistic Management
34. Manufacturing strategy.
35. Modern Trends in Project Management
36. Organization Study at Kirloskar Electricals Limited
37. Problems encountered in planning, operating, and controlling production of goods and services
38. Project Scheduling.
39. Quality issues related to enhancing customer satisfaction (both internal and external) to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
40. Site and Location Analysis.
41. Studies and conclusions of McGregor, Maslow, Herzburg, Likert, Aggyris, and Blake on Operations Management Behavioral Science.
42. Study on Plant layout design depending on type of production system.
43. The use of material and supply chain management in manufacturing and service organizations to reduce inventory levels while providing adequate service to customers.
44. Tools in project management
45. Work study, Method Study and Time Study
46. Workforce Management
MBA Projects topics for Project Management
1. A study on Controlling Risks in Construction Projects of XYZ Company
2. A Study on Effect of Project Risk on Project Performance w.r.t XYZ Organization
3. A Study on Importance of Human Resource Management in Construction projects w.r.t XYZ Organization
4. A study on Quality Management/Assurance for Software Projects w.r.t XYZ Organization
5. A Study on Risk Factors Involved in Outsourcing IT Projects w.r.t XYZ Organization
6. A Study on Software Project Management Practices with Special Reference to Embedded Systems in XYZ Organization
7. A study on the effectiveness of Project Management in Mining in …..any region
8. A Study on Validity of Feasibility Studies in Infrastructure Projects w.r.t XYZ Organization
9. Application of Project Management Processes to the Global Product Development System
10. Comparative Study of Project Management Software
11. Competency Mapping and Knowledge Management in Projects with reference to Krishak Bharati Co-Operative Ltd. HAZIRA
12. Continuous Business Process Improvement (CBPI)
13. Cost Analysis in projects
14. Force Field Analysis
15. Importance of Human Resource Management in Project Management.
16. Information Risk Management
17. Knowledge Management in Project Management
18. Modern Trends in Project Management Perception
19. Primavera w.r.t XYZ Organization
20. Project Administration System of NHAI
21. Project Cost Estimation
22. Project cost estimation for software projects w.r.t XYZ Organization
23. Project Feasibility Studies
24. Project Management Application Softwares
25. Project Risk Management
26. PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF TELECOMMUNICATION TOWERS
27. Recent Revolutions in Project Management
28. Risk Analysis and Management in IT Projects w.r.t XYZ Organization
29. RISK ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT IN CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
30. Role of Earned Value Analysis in Project Management w.r.t XYZ Organization
31. SEI – CMM & ISO Certification
32. TRIZ applied in Product Development Project Prioritization.
33. Virtual Project Management
MBA Projects topics for Retail Operation Management
1. A study on changing consumer preferences towards organised retailing from unorganised retail ing
2. A study on customer relationship management practices in retail store
3. A study on effective retail project management
4. A study on effective supplychain practices in organised retail sector
5. A study on ethical issues in organised retail sector
6. A Study on Growth of Retail Sector in India
7. A study on Indian organised retail sector
8. A study on Loyalty programs in organised retail sector
9. A study on pricing strategies followed by sucessful retailers.
10. A Study on Retail Concepts in India
11. A study on retail consumer behaviour-personal, socisl & cultural
12. A Study on Retail Industries in India
13. A Study on Sales Promotion
14. A study on strategies for promoting retailers brand
15. An analysis of possible strategies for successful internet based customer services in retail
16. Analysis of training needs assesment of retail sales executives
17. Best HR practices in organised retail sector
18. Consumer perception and future potential for TATA Motors
19. Consumer Preference towards Cold Drinks at Coca Cola Beverage Pvt. Ltd, Kanpur
20. Consumer Purchasing Behavior and Brand Promotion on Nokia India Pvt Ltd
21. Consumer Satisfaction with reference to Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
22. Customer Relationship management – CRM
23. Customer Satisfaction on Mobile Service Providers in K.S.A
24. Effectiveness of promotional schemes in Retail stores
25. Emerging retail formats and strategies
26. Impact of retail atore design & layout on customer mind
27. Impact of retail IT application on effective store operations
28. Issues in mall management
29. Market Penetration of Amul Ice Cream in Retail Outlet in NOIDA
30. Measuring the effectiveness of display system in retail industry
31. Organised retail sector in India
32. Preference of customer towards Retail stores
33. Prospects of etailing
34. Retail outlet mapping of retail stores & shopping malla
35. RETAIL STORE OPERATIONS AT RELIANCE RETAIL LTD
36. RETAIL STORES IN INDIA
37. Role of FDI in Indian retail sector
38. Study of retail store operations
39. Study on private lables VS national brands
40. Supply Chain Management in Retail Industry (Apparel Sector)
41. Word of Mouth – Influences on the Choice of Recommendation Sources
MBA Projects topics for Supply Chain Management
1. CHALLENGES OF LOGISTICS AND SCM IN MOSERBAER
2. Comparative Study into Sales & distribution of AMUL DAIRY & PARAG DAIRY
3. Distribution mapping & dealer satisfaction survey for nokia mobile phones
4. Distribution mapping and dealer satisfaction survey for micromax mobile phones
5. Distribution Strategy of Pepsi
6. Logistic Management
7. Process of Logistic in HINDALCO
8. Role of Internet in Supply Chains
9. SCM AT CHALHOUB GROUP OF COMPANY
10. Supply Chain Management & Operation in Big Bazaar
11. Supply Chain Management & Operation in Pantaloons Retail (India) Limited
12. Supply Chain Management with reference to Jolly Containers
13. Supply Chain Management in Retail Industry (Apparel Sector)
MBA Projects topics for Total Quality Management (TQM)
1. A study of counterfeit market in India – Government Rules and Regulation on Duplicity of Branded Items
2. A Study on Application of QFD in Service Industries w . r . t Hospitals/Pharma
3. A Study on Continuous Improvement Process in XYZ Company
4. A Study on Effectiveness of Six Sigma Projects w . r . t XYZ Company
5. A Study on Effectiveness of TQM Implementation in XYZ industry
6. A Study on Implementation of 5 ‘S’ in Manufacturing Companies in a city/ town/state
7. A Study on Just In Time in XYZ Company
8. A study on quality management in XYZ bank
9. A Study on Statistical Process Control in XYZ Company
10. A Study on Total Quality Management (TQM)
11. A Study on TQM Implementation in Service Industries w . r . t Hospitals/Pharma
12. A study on TQM implementation in XYZ hospital
13. A Study on Waste Management
14. Application of Quality Control tools – A Study w . r . t XYZ Company
15. Cost Reduction through Quality Approach – A Study w . r . t XYZ Company
16. Impact of Application of FMEA in Manufacturing Industries in XYZ city
17. Improving Quality in Small and Medium Scale Industries of……Sector
18. Measuring Quality in Service Sectors w . r . t Hospitals/Hotels
19. Measuring the Customer Satisfaction through TQM Approach – A Study
20. Process Capability Study in BPO Companies of……….Sector
21. Process of Competency Mapping at Ambassador’s Chef -Mumbai
22. Product and Brand Management – Pharmaceutical Industry Analysis
23. Quality Management in Healthcare sector w . r . t Hospitals/Pharma– A Study
24. Quality Management in Software Industry in ……Region – A Study
25. Quality of Work Life at Electronic Corporation of India Ltd.
26. Quality of Work Life at Lucas TVS, Padi
27. Quality of Worklife of Employees with reference to KCP Ltd, Chennai
28. Statistical Process Control and its application on………Sector
29. Total Productive Maintenance in Manufacturing Companies of Public/Private Sector – A Study
30. Total quality management as the basis for organizational transfer
31. Total Quality Management at Samrath Chemical Products Pvt Ltd.
32. TQM in manufacturing and service industries
MBA Projects topics for Fashion Designing Management
1. A project report on Necktie
2. A study of Alok Industries Ltd – Garments Division
3. A study of apparel industries with special reference to Orchid Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
4. Customer satisfaction at shoppers stop
5. Export Procedure & Documentation – A case of SPL Industries Ltd.
6. Supply Chain Management in Retail Industry (Apparel Sector)
If you liked the services provided by us, please do not forget to share with your friends at Facebook or other social media.