JAMIA CDOL BBA Sample Question Papers with Answer for Final Year For Indian Defence Personnel Course Codes and Name: BBA204 – Introduction to Business Finance, BBA301 – Fundamental of Entrepreneurship, BBA304 – Personal Selling & Salesmanship, BBA101 – Principles of Business Management, BBA106 – Principles of Marketing, BBA205 – Business Environment
Features of JAMIA CDOL BBA Sample Question Papers (CDOL):
▪ The pattern of Questions is completely Based on latest Syllabus.
▪ All the question papers are to be prepared by a highly qualified dedicated team of experts.
▪ You can have it within a day anywhere in the globe.
▪ Model test papers are being sent to your WhatsApp No or email id in PDF format only, within 2 hours of payment confirmation.
Good News: Now Questions Papers with Answers are available for:
BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) (For Indian Defence Personnel) – English Medium
Name and Codes of Subjects
- BBA204-Introduction to Business Finance
- BBA301-Fundamental of Entrepreneurship
- BBA304-Personal Selling & Salesmanship
- BBA101-Principles of Business Management
- BBA106-Principles of Marketing
- BBA205-Business Environment
Price: Rs. 600/- for 6 subjects (English Medium)
(@ 100/- per subject)
Jamia CDOL Examination 2018 Datesheet for BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) (For Indian Defence Personnel)
- 23.07.2018 Monday BBA204 – Introduction to Business Finance
- 25.07.2018 Wednesday BBA301 – Fundamental of Entrepreneurship
- 27.07.2018 Friday BBA304 – Personal Selling & Salesmanship
- 30.07.2018 Monday BBA101 – Principles of Business Management
- 01.08.2018 Wednesday BBA106 – Principles of Marketing
- 03.07.2018 Friday BBA205 – Business Environment
Important Model Questions with Answer also available for
Name and Codes of Subjects
- BPS04 – अंतर्राष्ट्रीय राजनीति ( International Politics )
- BPS05 – भारत में सरकार और राजनीति ( Government and Politics in India )
- BHIS04 – आधुनिक भारत का इतिहास 1707 से 1950 ( History of Modern India 1707-1950 )
- BHIS05 – आधुनिक विश्व 17वीं से 20वीं शताब्दी तक ( The Modern World 17th to 20th Century )
- BSO04 – भारत में सामाजिक परिवर्तन और सामाजिक समस्याएं (Social Change & Social Problems in India)
- BSO05 – मीडिया और समाज ( Media and Society )
Price: Rs. 900/- for 6 subjects (Hindi or English Medium)
Note: Price for only 1 subject Rs. 200/-
You can prefer English or Hindi any one medium
One Samples Question for Jamia CDOL Final Exam given below:
Q1. What is meant by entrepreneur? What is its function?
Meaning of entrepreneur
Someone who exercises initiative by organizing a venture to take benefit of an opportunity and, as the decision-maker, decides what, how, and how much of a good or service will be produced.
An entrepreneur supplies risk capital as a risk-taker, and monitors and controls the business activities. The entrepreneur is usually a sole proprietor, a partner, or the one who owns the majority of shares in an incorporated venture.
According to economist Joseph Alois Schumpeter (1883-1950), entrepreneurs are not necessarily motivated by profit but regard it as a standard for measuring achievement or success.
Function of entrepreneur
- To Prepare Plan: The first and foremost function of an entrepreneur is to prepare the plan or scheme of production i. e., the scale of production, types of goods to be produced and its quantity.
- Selection of the Site: The entrepreneur makes the selection of the site for the factory to be installed. The place should be near the market, railway station or bus-stand. The selection of the place may be near the source of raw materials also.
- Provision of Capital: Capital is required to install a factory or an industry. Capital is required at all stages of business. It is not necessary that the entrepreneur should invest his own capital.
- Provision of Land: After making provision of capital and selection of site, he has to arrange for land. The land is either purchased or hired.
- Provision of Labour: In modern times, different types of labour are required to produce one type of commodity. The entrepreneur has to make provision for labour from different places.
- Purchase of Machines and Tools: It is the function of the entrepreneur to purchase machines and tools in order to start and continue the production.
- Provision of Raw Materials: It is the entrepreneur who makes provision for raw materials. He purchases the best quality of raw materials at the minimum cost. He also knows the sources of raw materials.
- Co-ordination of the Factors of production: One of the main functions of the entrepreneur is to coordinate different factors of production in proper combinations so that the cost of production is reduced to the minimum.
- Division of Labour: The splitting up of production into different parts and entrusting them to different workers is also the function of an entrepreneur. Thus, the entrepreneur decides the level and type of division of labour.
- Quality of Product: Keeping in view the competition in the market, the entrepreneur has to determine the quality of his product. He is to decide whether the goods produced should be of superior quality only or both of superior and ordinary qualities.
अगर आप Jamia CDOL QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS परीक्षा का मुख्य प्रश्न उत्तर PDF में खरीदना चाहते हैं तो संपर्क करें
Dear readers, please do not forget to share with your friends on Facebook or other social media. Click on below button to share.