Looking for comprehensive International Marketing MCQ with answers for your MBA or BBA exams? Look no further! Our carefully curated PDF is designed to help you ace your international marketing exams with ease. Packed with a wide range of multiple-choice questions, this resource is a valuable tool for students seeking a deeper understanding of the subject.
Whether you are preparing for an upcoming exam or simply looking to expand your knowledge in international marketing, our PDF is the perfect companion. Each question has been meticulously crafted by experts in the field, ensuring accuracy and relevance.
Not only will this resource test your knowledge, but it will also provide detailed explanations for each answer, helping you grasp the concepts at a deeper level. Don’t miss out on this invaluable study aid – download our International Marketing MCQs PDF today and take your exam preparation to the next level!
International Marketing MCQ with Answers.
1. Chance, consideration, and prize are three elements of ___.
2. ___ is an effective medium for advertising in remote locations and too illiterate people.
3. ___ are very effective in advertising industrial or luxury goods.
4. Exporter should keep the name of their business as simple, and related to the nature of the business, as possible. (True/False)
5. It is necessary not only to know exporting regulations of one‘s own country but also the importing regulations of the importing country. (True/False)
6. The sole purpose of the business correspondence is to seal the sale. (True/False)
7. Mode of delivery and payment, terms of delivery, schedule of delivery, discount on payment etc. are all mentioned in ___.
Ans. Export Contract
8. ___ is a more convenient and informal way of settlement of disputes.
9. ___ means that the responsibility of the exporter is over once the goods get on the carrier.
Ans. Free on Truck
10. In ___, the exporter bears the cost of unloading the goods too.
11. ___ is an arrival contract.
12. ___ is a term that may be used irrespective of the type of transport involved.
Ans. Delivery Duty Paid
13. Equity base of ___ provides easy access to finance to exporters at best terms and increase the competitiveness of Indian goods and services.
Ans. Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
14. Import of all kinds of capital goods is now being allowed under the ___, except dairy products and cars.
Ans. Duty-Free Entitlement Scheme
15. Export documentation facilitates the flow of goods and payments across national boundaries. (True/False)
16. Under ___ strategy, the same advertisement for a product is shown in different countries.
17. ___ appears only after the browser is closed.
18. ___ are the ads that appear on screen while a person waits for the matter on the website to download.
19. Export documents are prepared only to meet regulatory terms imposed by the government. (True/False)
20. GR form is a declaration form declaring that the foreign exchange received from export will be deposited with the RBI. (True/False)
21. Under EPCG Scheme, second-hand capital goods without any age restriction can also be imported. (True/False)
22. In order to obtain an EPCG licence, Aayat Niryat Form has to be filled in. (True/False)
23. DEPB restricts drawback of import charges on inputs used in export products. (True/False)
24. Softex is used for the export of computer software in physical form. (True/False)
25. Deep-sea trading was a case where an exception to submission of GR form to custom authorities was made.
26. In the case of VP/COD forms, only one copy is required to be filled and submitted.
27. An Airway Bill has three original copies in different colours namely ___.
Ans. Green, Pink and Blue
28. ___ is a document acknowledged by the shipping company that goods to be exported are shipped on board.
Ans. Bill of Lading
29. ___ is issued for export of good that doesn’t attract any duty or is not entitled to duty drawback.
Ans. Shipping Bill
30. C&F Invoice, Ex-ship Price, Fob Invoice and Franco Invoice are all types of ___.
31. An exporter is entitled to credit from his commercial bank after the goods have been shipped and document have been negotiated with the bank, in case of ___.
Ans. Post Shipping Credit
32. ___ is required by the Commonwealth countries.
Ans. Certificate of Origin
33. ___ is needed for export-controlled commodities.
Ans. Export Licence
34. Proforma Invoice is just a ___ invoice.
35. Application for the grant of Advance Release Orders is made at the National Licensing Authority. (True/False)
36. DFRC are not issued in respect of exports for which payments are received in non-convertible currency. (True/False)
37. Holder of Diamond Imprest Licence is eligible to achieve a minimum value addition of ___.
38. Diamond Imprest License carries an ___ obligation.
Ans. Special Economic Zones
39. ___ are specially created duty-free areas for trade operations.
Ans. 2 years
40. Areas in India that are not SEZs are called ___.
Ans. Deemed Exports
41. ___ are a special category of Special Economic Zones with a focus on trading and warehousing.
Ans. State Government and Corporate Sector
42. The goods can be kept in the warehouse in FTWZ for maximum off ___ after which they have to be sold or re-exported.
Ans. Target Plus Scheme
43. Advance licence is issued for duty-free imports of inputs, subject to actual user condition. (True/False)
44. The date on which the currencies are to be delivered under the forward contract can vary according to convenience. (True/False)
45. There can’t be a system where there is a totally free float foreign exchange market. (True/False)
46. You buy a currency in one market and sell it off in another, due to higher returns. This is known as ___.
Ans. Triangular Arbitrage
47. Arbitrage opportunities exist for a ___ time in the interbank markets
Ans. Very short
48. ___ are standard value forwards that obligate the parties to exchange currencies at a particular date.
49. In the futures market, the individuals can ___, which is not possible in the forwards market and it is the greatest operational difference between the two.
Ans. Liquidate Position
50. ___ option is the option whose exercise price is the same as the prevailing spot price.
Ans. At the money
51. ___ option is the option whose exercise price is better than the prevailing spot price
Ans. In the money
52. ___ option can be exercised at any date between its initiation and maturity.
53. ___ option can be realized only at the maturity date.
54. ___ method of exchange rate forecasting considers the influence of macroeconomic variables to determine rates.
55. ___ method of exchange rate forecasting depends heavily on past data on exchange rates.
56. World Bank categorises the nations as low income, middle income and high-income economies. (True/False)
57. World Bank’s relationship with the borrowing counties is mostly ___.
58. ___ is a branch of the World Bank that lends money to the world’s poorest countries.
59. A large portion, around 4/5th, of the funds of the International Financial Corporation is raised through ___ and ___.
Ans. Public Bonds Issue and Private Placement
60. International Finance Corporation was established in ___.
61. ___ was replaced by Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development in 1961.
Ans. Organisation for European Economic Cooperation
62. The governing body of ___ is the Council, on which each member country is represented.
63. The spot rate of a currency is determined by the government and market, in a free float system. (True/False)
64. US Dollar is the most acceptable payment means in all countries. (True/False)
65. The primary function of the foreign exchange market is to improve the condition of international trade and investment. (True/False)
66. The first amendment to IMF‟s article took place in 1978. (True/False)
67. IMF also created a facility to help nations deal with potential problems due to the year 2000 computer disruptions. (True/False)
68. IMF has collaborated with the World Bank to uplift the highly indebted countries of Sub-Saharan Africa. (True/False)
69. For the managing director of the IMF, it is not mandatory to vote except in the case of a tie. (True/False)
70. The World Bank borrows a fixed sum of money from the governments of developed nations to help the LDCs. (True/False)
71. The majority of complaints from foreign buyers are with regard to quantity. (True/False)
72. Export Act deals with quality control and inspection. (True/False)
73. Sovereignty implies that nations cannot impose laws and restrictions, levy taxes and circumscribe business activities. (True/False)
74. Extraterritoriality means the application of one country’s laws to activities outside its borders. (True/False)
75. Both the parties to the contract must understand the clauses of the contract; therefore the contract should be ___.
The International Marketing MCQ with Answers pdf for MBA BBA exams offers a valuable resource for students preparing for their exams. The comprehensive set of multiple-choice questions covers various topics in international marketing and provides an opportunity for self-assessment.
We hope that you found these MCQs helpful in enhancing your understanding of the subject. If you enjoyed using our MCQs, we encourage you to share them on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
By doing so, you can help other students who may also benefit from this valuable resource. Thanks for reading the post. You can download the International Marketing Multiple Choice Questions and Answers pdf form.