How to crack NEET Exam in the first attempt in 2024!
A national test called the National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (NEET) will be given. The NEET exam is a typical entrance test for MBBS programs in India. It is challenging to pass NEET on your first try with a respectable rank due to the yearly rise in competition.
All candidates are on the countdown since there are just a few months left to complete their last preparations and make every effort necessary to pass the exam on the first try. How to Crack NEET Exam, then? Candidates who receive the highest marks are allowed to enroll in a prestigious medical school and begin their training as physicians. Students plan to finish the curriculum on time, so it makes sense.
NEET exam pattern and syllabus.
You must have a thorough understanding of the NEET curriculum. Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics make up the bulk of the curriculum. The chapters stated in the test syllabus must be scrupulously followed, the students are told. Only questions from those particular themes were included in the exam questions.
In addition to understanding the NEET 2 syllabus, you should be familiar with the format and format of the test.
The exam pattern follows as mentioned below,
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Question Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- No. of Questions: Biology (90 questions), Physics (45 questions), Chemistry (45 questions),
- Positive Marking: +4 (Per Question)
- Negative Marking: -1 (Per Question)
- Full Marks: 720
Know How to Crack NEET Exam: Preparation Tips
If you keep yourself informed and well-prepared for the impending exam, everything can go well in your favor. The only workaround you have is to make a schedule that works for you. You can get everything done for your impending exams by following a program.
Here are a few pointers to help you How to Crack NEET Exam.
- First and foremost you need to prepare a strict timetable that you will follow on an everyday basis.
- Try and wake up as early as possible so that you have more hours to be productive.
- Eat healthy food.
- Get at least 6-8 hours of sleep.
- Try not to oversleep to avoid brain fog.
- Avoid fubbing on your phones.
- You can try meditation for better sleep and concentration.
These little tips will help you be more productive and motivated for your boards and NEET examinations. It’s not an issue if you have prepared a perfect timetable for yourself.
How to Crack NEET Exam on the First Attempt:
Dividing the Time: The aspirants should divide their time to get an adequate amount of time given for each session. This has to be the preparation strategy for how to crack NEET Exam in the first attempt.
Prioritizing important topics and studying them thoroughly really matters. The candidates can take small breaks if they are studying for long hours.
Setting Deadlines: One has to decide when to complete one topic and the whole syllabus by setting a deadline for the NEET exam. Candidates should know how to crack NEET easily by setting shorter and larger goals at the same time.
Shorter goals will help them in knowing the topics covered each day whereas the longer goals will help in understanding how much they need to cover on how to crack NEET in the first attempt.
10 Study Tips to Crack NEET
- Create a study plan to finish the NEET curriculum on time.
- The fundamental and crucial item the candidate should keep is a study regimen. You are prepared to go on to the next phase after creating a comprehensive study schedule.
- Develop fresh ideas from many sources; to achieve this, you must have an open mind.
- If you don’t comprehend a subject from the current sources, learn it from alternative study materials, sources, and books. You must approach this with an open mind and understand the material appropriately.
- Continue answering the challenging problems and taking practice exams.
- Always include practice exams in your preparation process. This will enable you to assess your preparation status.
- Avoid attempting to unwind while studying.
- Set aside a specific period for preparations. Try not to unwind while you are getting ready.
- Establish a schedule for writing or taking brief notes while you learn.
- You’ll remember the concepts better if you write them down on paper.
How to Crack NEET 2024 on the First Attempt?
The most common query that candidates encounter before a test is this one. You can solve this question with this blog, so don’t worry. Come, let’s have a quick look at it.
1. Read the chapters: Avoid skipping any of the chapters or individual subjects. Study every subject matter in depth. You should read the chapters as often as you can.
2. Engage in online tutoring: You may prepare the syllabus while sitting in the convenience of your own home by making use of online coaching programs, which will help you save time.
If you’re aspiring to crack the NEET exam on your first attempt in 2024, it’s crucial to find the best NEET coaching in Kerala that can provide you with the comprehensive guidance and support needed for success.
3. Determine your areas of weakness and be well prepared: Determine your weak points based on your preparedness. Find the areas that need improvement, then practice on them and become ready accordingly.
4. Choose reputable preparatory books: The use of study guides is essential for passing the NEET. Therefore, pick prudently. NCERT textbooks are the best choices. The exam’s questions will come directly from the NCERT books. As a result, start your preparation with NCERT books and then turn to other study resources.
5. A good study schedule: The recommended study schedule for those interested in medicine is shown below. Take a quick look at it.
Attending interactive online lessons from Tutoroot is the perfect choice if you need a fun atmosphere to study and change in. These affordable lessons assist in giving thorough exposure to all significant syllabus areas addressed, question practice, and practice examinations.
Additionally, it promotes participatory learning to help students feel more at ease and assured. If that’s not the case, there are other options to enhance the quality of revisions, including mentorship programs, adaptive courseware, and replay recordings from prior sessions.