Cloud Computing Multiple Choice Questions and Answers – Cloud Computing Objective Questions MCQ Tutorial for MCA, BCA exams.
Cloud Computing MCQs with answers
1. Private cloud allows the compute capability and services to the internal users in a self-service manner [True/False].
2. ___ is the best example of standardized workload applications.
3. Hybrid cloud is a combination of ___ and ___ clouds.
Ans: Private & public
4. ___ cloud supports the utmost scalability and effectiveness for a business.
5. ___ is the first step you need to know to assess company capital expenditure.
Ans: Cost of your data centre
6. Private cloud computing cost productivity depends on ___
a. Economies of scale
b. Higher workload density
c. Dynamic management
d. All the above
Ans: d. All the above
7. ___ company is focused on virtualization and the impact of the cloud on storage requirements.
8. ___ has put a special emphasis on helping customers who want to create hybrid cloud environments.
9. VMware provides the cloud operating system for private clouds through its software solution called ___
10. ISV stands for ___
Ans: Independent software vendors.
11. A best practice becomes a de-facto standard. State [True/False]
12. Cloud computing should follow
a. World-class security
b. True multitenancy
c. Proven scale
d. All the above
Ans: d. All the above
13. ___ are a core set of common and repeatable best practices
14. Combining various hardware and software components together to create something is called___.
15. ___ and ___ become major issues when cloud vendors have different platforms.
Ans: Portability and integration
16. DMTF stands for ___
Ans: Distributed Management Task Force
17. ___ group focuses on standards and standards-based architecture for sharing information between clouds.
Ans: Working Group on Information Sharing, Security, and Clouds
18. The Open Cloud Computing Interface Group (OCCI), formed in the year
Ans: a. 2009
19. ___ goal is to improve business effectiveness for service providers and their suppliers.
Ans: TM forum
20. Cloud storage service allows storing remotely made available locally state [True/False].
21. In ___ concept the data are separated from the actual desktop and stored on a server in a data centre.
22. TCO stands for ___.
Ans: Total Cost of Ownership
23. Virtualization is popular in a number of industries. [True/False]
24. Virtualizing the client desktop can happen in ___ ways.
d. None of the above
Ans: C. Four
25. PC virtualisation upfront investment is very high and transforms most client computing costs from fixed to a variable [True/False]
26. ___ removes a layer of complexity associated with deploying and managing VDI
27. In desktop management ___ metric helps to measures uptime.
28. A ___ is a database that itemizes hardware assets and records all the details while managing assets.
29. ___ are software changes that fix bugs rather than upgrade functionality.
30. ___ is all about applying policies relating to using services.
31. ___ is a business model in which a large company rents space for smaller companies
Ans: Storage as a Service
32. Improved contribution to stakeholder returns considered as one of the benefits of IT governance. State [True/False]
33. ___ enables an integrated approach to meet external legal and regulatory requirements.
Ans: External compliance
34. Cloud governance is a shared responsibility between ___ and ___.
Ans: user of cloud services and cloud provider
35. KPI stands for ___.
Ans: Key Performance Indicators.
36. Name the Governance strategy which needs to be supported.
Ans: Understanding the compliance, Understanding the performance goals
37. Each industry has a set of governance principles based on its ___ and ___and its view of risk.
Ans: regulatory and competitive environment
38. Many organizations use a ___ as a record of IT services.
Ans: service catalogue
39. The cloud needs governance bodies that deal with the standardization of services and other shared infrastructure issues. State [True/False].
40. ___ is the first and only open-source RDBMS purpose-built entirely for data warehousing and business intelligence, developed by the Eigenbase Project.
41. ___ provides its own online word processor and cloud storage space for your documents.
42. ___ search engine uses heavy cloud processing to bring detailed searches to handheld device
a. Microsoft’s mobile phone
Ans: a. Microsoft’s mobile phone
43. ___ offers a virtual lab in the cloud
44. The Force.com Migration Tool is a ___ based command-line utility.
45. ___ is important to sales professionals who want to have visibility of the types of activity by their team.
Ans: Sales activity dashboard.
46. ___ is the cornerstone service for the email to most of the organization.
Ans: MS Exchange
47. The main tool for migrations in VMware’s arsenal is VMotion state [True/False].
48. ___ confirms all data input to any system or applications are whole, correct, and realistic to ensure the completeness and accuracy of data input-output and processing.
Ans: Input validation controls
49. Consistency of speed is mandatory for evaluating performance. State [True/False]
50. Hyperic HQ is also referred to as ___
a. private cloud
b. public cloud
c. hybrid cloud
d. None of the above
Ans: a. private cloud
51. A ___ to act as an obstruction between the public Internet and any private network.
52. ___ is a patented software framework introduced by Google to support distributed computing on large sets of data.
53. Hyperic also offers a free cloud monitoring tool called ___
54. Make sure your vendor provides customizable ___ and ___.
Ans: data views and reporting
55. CSV stands for ___
Ans: Comma Separated Value
56. Who sees cloud computing as an evolution of business that is no less influential than e-business?
57. The Service Cloud is made up of ___ main components.
58. A web application framework is used to support the development of ___ web sites.
59. SaaS stands for ___.
Ans: Software As a Service
60. The concept of ___ is allied with the power of a judge or government entity to declare authority over the persons or things involved in an action and to make a decision about a specific issue or sets of facts.
Download Cloud Computing multiple choice questions and answers in PDF
Thanks for reading from our blogs, if you like the post on Cloud Computing Multiple Choice Questions and Answers please do not forget to share on social media.