Ancient Indian History General Knowledge Questions and Answers. Ancient Indian civilisations GK Questions and Answers for Bank, PO, SSC & other exams.
Ancient Indian History General Knowledge Questions and Answers.
1. Khalifa first gave Mahmud Ghaznavi the title of Sultan in Islamic history.
2. Mohammad Ghori invaded Sultan in 1176 AD.
3. In 1202-03, Qutb-ud-din Aibak invaded Kalinger, then at that time there was ruler Parmididev.
4. Qutbuddin Aibak died of falling from a horse in Lahore in November 1210 AD.
5. From November 1210 to June 1211 AD, Aibak’s son Aaram shah ruled.
6. In 1249 AD, Balban sat on the post of Nieb-e-Mamlikat.
7. Iltutmish was the first Sultan of Delhi, which was recognized by the Khalifa of Baghdad in 1229 AD.
8. In the entire Sultanate era, Siddha was the first and the last Hindu who got high rank in the Delhi court.
9. Jalaluddin Khizali became Sultan at the age of 70 in 1290 AD. His capital was Kilokhari.
10. The important source of the history of the Khilji dynasty is Ziauddin Barni’s Tarikh-e-Firozshahi.
11. In 1316 AD, Allauddin Khilji died of ascites.
12. Allauddin was the first Sultanate ruler who neglected the teachings of Ulema.
13. During the time of Alauddin Khilji, Delhi was connected by road to many business centres.
14. In the year 1315 AD, Allauddin Khilji appointed Giasuddin Tughluq as the Subedar of Dipalpur. He defeated the invaders 29 times. That is why he became famous in the name of Malik-ul-Ghazi.
15. Mohammed bin Tughluq has issued coins on his coins as ‘Al-Sultan Zilli Allah’, ‘Supporter of God Sultan’ etc.
16. The African passenger Ibnbuttuta came to India in the rule of Mohammad Tughluq.
17. During the reign of Nasiruddin Mohammad Shah, the tomb of Kabiruddin Oliya was created, which is famous as the Red Gumbad.
18. Irrigation was one-tenth of the yield. Firoz Tughlaq imposed Jijiya tax on the Brahmins
19. Sikandar Lodi established Agra in 1504 AD.
20. Henry Elliot and Elphinstone called Firoz Tughlaq as Akbar of Sultanat era.
21. Malik Sarwar, a hijra whose title was ‘Sultan Shark’, became independent ruler in Jaunpur and laid the foundation of the Shaki dynasty.
22. In Delhi Sultanate there was a ministerial council to assist Sultan, which was called Majlis-e-Khalawat.
23. Diwan-i-Amir Kohi was founded by Mohammed bin Tughluq who received the great distinction.
24. Firoz Shah Tughlaq imposed an irrigation tax called ‘Haab-e-Sharb’. Its rate was 1 / 20th of the yield.
25. Rajwahi and Ulug Khaji were the main canals built by Ferozeshah Tughlaq.
26. The naval fleet was called blossom. Its president was Amir-e-Bahar.
27. Mohammad Tughlaq waived many taxes, which increased trade.
28. The most remarkable ruler of Kashmir is Jain- ul-Abedin, and called ‘Akbar of Kashmir’.
29. Sheikh Nizamuddin Oliya was born in Badakun in 1236 AD.
30. After Narasimha Suluu, his minor son Imamadi Narasimha became ruler and Naresh Nayak was his patron.
31. To give respect to men who show insincerity in the war, jewellery carrying a leg called ‘Gandpeedara’ was given.
32. In 1336 AD, Harihar-I laid the foundations of Hampi State and made Vijaynagar the capital the same year.
33. Ramchandra sat on the throne after Devaraya-I (1406-1422 AD), but he could only rule for a few months. After that, his brother ruled until 1430 AD.
34. In Vijayanagara administration, after the King (Rai) was the post of Yuvraj. After the appointment of Yuvraj, his coronation was used, which was called Yuvraj Patta Bhishekam.
35. After Gulbarga, Beedar became the capital of the Bahmani kingdom.
36. Sultan Shamsuddin Muhammad-III won Sangameshwar, Goa and Belgaum respectively in 1471, 1472 and 1473 AD.
37. Babur won Kabul in 1504 AD and won the title in 1507 AD and assumed the title of the emperor. In 1510 AD, Shabani Khan was killed in the battle of Merv.
You may also visit exambook.com for Ancient Indian History General Knowledge Q&A.
Thanks for reading post on ” Ancient Indian History General Knowledge Questions and Answers ” if you liked the post pl. do share on social media which your friends.